Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Perfect Woman

I'm very choosy about women, atleast about my fantasy women.

The perfect woman for me has to be bright enough to discuss anything, but dumb enough not to see through me.

Sensitive enough to treat me well, but insensitive enough not to be hurt by me.

Kind enough to sympathize with me, but unkind enough not to fall for my pity routine.

Beautiful enough to thrill me, but ugly enough to repel other men.

Actually, my perfect woman may be TWO women.

-- From "Dread and Superficiality", Woody Allen as a Comic Strip by Stuart Hample.

1 comment:

  1. "my perfect woman may be TWO women"<--- just two ???!
    haha...woddy alen will say the same even if he is left out in an island full of women:)
    btw..i replied ur comments on my blog. I vaguely remember ur id "rasega"...but I dont remember anything else ! u reminded mnsrre!

    ReplyDelete

Quotes

"For them Lonesomeness is the plight of the sick ones.
For me, its the flight from the sick ones" - Friedrich Nietzsche
 

Ephemeral Epiphanies | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates